06 Jan Win an incredible day out on Bournemouth Pier for 2!
A prize worth over £200!
Bournemouth Pier is an iconic feature of the beautiful Bournemouth town. It’s had an enchanting history of being the home of Bournemouth Theatre but in more recent years, it has been given a new lease of life to make it the exciting and captivating attraction it is today!
Bournemouth Pier is now home to RockReef activity attraction, a popular large indoor, all weather attraction consisting of 28 themed climbing walls, an aerial obstacle course suspended 20ft above the ground, a fun Pier Cave, Vertical Slide and Leap Of Faith adrenaline challenge. All activities can be adapted to suit any age from 4yrs to adults and 2020 may see the introduction of a new parent and toddler session for children aged 2+. Bournemouth Pier is also home to the world’s first pier to shore zip wire where you can soar above the sea to land on Bournemouth’s award winning beach.
Key West Bar and Grill is located on the end of Bournemouth Pier and provides a unique location to sit and unwind with unrivalled views across the coastline from the Isle of Wight to Old Harry Rocks in the Purbecks. Key West is open from 10am every day for breakfast and popular for it’s 2-for-1 cocktail offer every day from 3pm and superb Afternoon Tea’s. Key West has a packed programme of events planned for 2020 starting with a Valentines Gala Dinner in February and a Faulty Towers Dining Experience in March.
With a variety of shops and places to eat and drink around Pier Approach, Bournemouth Pier provides a full day, fun day out.
To celebrate Bournemouth Pier, we’re giving you the chance to win a day out for two to experience what Bournemouth Pier has to offer.
The winner will receive:
- A pair of Ultimate Adventure Tickets for RockReef Indoor Climbing and Activity Attraction
- A gift voucher for two to ride our thrilling pier-to-shore zipwire
- An Afternoon Tea for two in Key West with beautiful coastal views
- Two tickets to our Valentine’s Dinner and Entertainment event
You have until 12pm on Friday 7th February to enter. The winner will be announced at 4pm on Friday 7th February.
To be in with the chance to win, click through to our Facebook post here and follow the instructions
Competition terms & conditions
- Competition ends at 12pm on Friday 7th February. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- This competition is being run on Bournemouth Pier’s Facebook page only.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material.
- The winner will be announce on Bournemouth Pier’s Facebook at 4pm on Friday 7th February who will then need to DM us on Facebook to arrange delivery of the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner must adhere to the RockReef Terms and Conditions, that can be found here, when in RockReef or using the PierZip.
- Key West Afternoon Tea is served from 12pm. Please, book in advance.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.