Watch the Bournemouth Air Festival from the best seats in town! Would you like to watch the amazing Bournemouth Air Festival flight display 200 metres out to sea on the Bournemouth
Watch the Bournemouth Air Festival from the best seats in town!
Would you like to watch the amazing Bournemouth Air Festival flight display 200 metres out to sea on the Bournemouth Pier from the best seats in town at Key West Bar & Grill?
This year will be the 12th year running for the air show! The festival attracts millions of visitors each year with fantastic displays in the air and on the ground plus some spectacular night time performances.
We are offering you the chance to be a VIP for the day. Our AIR FESTIVAL VIP TABLE PACKAGE at Key West offers a prime location for the day on our enclosed, large sun terrace on the end of Bournemouth Pier which will ensure you don’t miss out on any of the flying action!
Be a VIP on the Saturday for £75 per person
Your VIP Table Package will include…
- £50 credit per person to spend on food & drink from the Key West menu.
- A glass of prosecco on arrival plus olives and breads for the table.
- A reserved table on our large sun terrace at the end of Bournemouth Pier.
- Table reserved from 10am till 5pm.
- Table service from 10am till 5pm.
- Free Pier Toll entry.
Or book a Premium Bench with a great view!
Sit directly under the main flight path of the Air Festival, our benches are located alongside the Key West restaurant, on the decking area or on the East side of the pier.
Reserve a bench for £75 per day for the Bournemouth Air Festival. A maximum of 6 and minimum of 4 guests per table. Includes one bottle of prosecco per table on arrival, table reserved from 10am till 5pm and free pier toll entry! This does not include VIP table service or food and drink credit.
Call 01202 925825 or email email@example.com
VIP Package Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations may be made up to 2 weeks in advance. A refund of £50pp food and beverage credit will be made. £25pp cover charge is non-refundable.
- Confirm group numbers at time of booking (should you require additional places please contact us immediately).
- Any booking under 4 persons may be required to share a table with another party.
- Arrival from 10am – Midday. We recommend arriving early as the flight display usually starts at midday. Should you be arriving later please advise us.
- Booked tables are only reserved on the outside terrace.
- We advise you not to leave your reserved table at any point for more than an hour at any point. If you wish to vacate your table and return at a later time, please notify your host immediately. We will try our best to keep your table reserved for you during your time of absence however we cannot guarantee this.
- On arrival you will be asked for one credit card which will be stored behind our bar in a secure folder. In return you will receive a bar tab cards which will give you access to your credit per person.
- At the end of your visit, we will return your credit card and give you one invoice for any extra purchases made above your credit limit. We are happy to accept multiple payments, however we cannot split the invoice for you.
- There is no refund if your credit limit is not spent.
- If for an unfortunate reason the Bournemouth Air Festival were to cancel, Key West would honour your £50pp Food and Beverage credit, in the form of a Key West gift voucher to be spent before 31st December 2020.
- Confirmation must be forwarded to each member in the group or family. This will need to be presented at the Pier entrance to avoid pier toll on your day of arrival.
- Free for children under 5 years old.
- £25 for children aged 5-12 years old, no food and drink credit included.
- Full payment must be received by 1 April 2020.
Key West Outside Benches Terms and Conditions
- Arrival from 10am – midday. We recommend arriving early as the flight display usually starts at midday. Should you be arriving later please advise us.
- Booked tables are only reserved for the bench tables outside the Key West restaurant.
- Food and drink to be purchased and consumed from Key West restaurant or the Key West kiosk only. Strictly no picnics.
- We advise you not to leave your reserved table at any point for more than an hour at any point.
- If, for an unfortunate reason, the Bournemouth Air Festival were to cancel, the £100 charge for the table is non-refundable.
- Confirmation must be forwarded to each member in the group or family. This will need to be presented at the pier entrance to avoid pier toll on your day of arrival. Please send us the name of every person on the table in advance of the air festival. We will require all party names for the pier toll entrance guest list. (Operated by Bournemouth Borough Council).
- Full payment must be received at time of booking.
- Not suitable for disabled access.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions, i.e. hats and sun-cream if it is hot and umbrellas and coats if it is raining.
- In the event of bad weather, we cannot guarantee we will be able to move you to a table inside of the restaurant.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm